Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekly "Why haven't I seen this?"-1

With the plethora of skate footage that's out there, it can be easy to overlook things. And yet, so often we stumble upon a video that we've never heard of and find ourselves asking why we hadn't seen it before. Each week, I plan to post another lesser-known video that deserves more recognition, for your viewing pleasure.

So I proudly present the first  installment of "Why Haven't I Seen This?" by starting with Adam Simoni's part in "Products of the Desert". Some of you might remember Adam from his brief time on the season of "Slap's One in a Million"  that notoriously killed the contest. Others have no idea who I'm talking about, but he completely destroys everything for over 9 minutes, and I feel that more people should know about his unique style and impressive trick selection. Switch, regular, nollie, fakie- It doesn't matter, it's all buttery and he makes anything look easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment