Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekly "Why Haven't I Seen This?" - 16

Aaand we're back! After a long hiatus that I had to take, I finally found some time to get back to writing this blog. I of course missed a lot in the last few months- SOTY, some great video parts, whatevs. The point is, while taking some time away from writing, I had some time to rethink what this blog should be all about. At times it seems almost as though I set out to simply report on what was going on in the world of skateboarding. The problem with that is that this is the internet, and so all of you have the same access to skateboarding that I do. With that in mind, I'm changing the format a little bit back to it's original intent, which is to express opinions and predictions about skateboarding in an amusing way.

So you, the reader, will be happy to know that this still includes showing you all video parts that most people missed or even glossed over. This week, we have a guy that simply goes by "Sneep" from the video Bombaklats, a European video that you should absolutely watch in its entirety. For now though, prepare to be mesmerized by one of the filmer's parts. The slappy noseslide variations that he does defy all logic.


Bombaklats also features parts by Tim Zom, Nassim Guammaz, and Remco Stolze, all of whom rip. There's really not a dull part in the whole video though, so please, just go watch it


No comments:

Post a Comment